Riffer 3.1.1 does not store pitch range - Bitwig Studio 4.3.7

I am generating a new project in Bitwig and load Riffer into it.
Then I set a pitch range like this:

When I save the project, restart Bitwig and reload the project the range is set back to default:

Tested with different projects and even a new project with just Riffer in it…

It works with Riffer VST2 plugin.
Seems to be a problem only with VST3.

I generated a new project with one instance of Riffer VST2 and another instance of Riffer VST3.
The VST2 version shows the correct range after reopening the project.
The VST3 version does reset to default.

Win11 OS.

Hi @Lapidar,

Thank you for reporting this. We were able to recreate this and our developers will fix it with the next quick update.

Thanks for your patience.
Best,
Katerina

Thank you, @katerina!

how do I get to know when a new version of Riffer is out?
I normally check my Downloads area from time to time, but the Riffer Download button does not show a version number like the other apps:

All the latest versions are included here: Latest Software Updates | Audiomodern

For upcoming updates, you will also be notified via our newsletter and social media.

We’ll also update the Download button for Riffer to show the version number :slight_smile:

Thanks again for info and link! Much appreciated!

I have the exact same problem with Riffer in Bitwig, latest version is already installed. Everytime I open a project, the canvas is blank, as @Lapidar posted above.

I just noticed that Riffer 3.1.2 has been released.
Could have been a while ago already but I’ll never now as there was no update notification…

It was mentioned above that the developers will fix this issue within the “next quick update” but in 3.1.2 it still does not work. Did you try to fix it? I’ll never know - as I do not find any changelog…

Hello Lapidar

You can access all app updates directly from our updates page here: Latest Software Updates | Audiomodern

About the pitch range issue. Are you saving a Riffer preset with the desired range in Bitwig? Or only the Bitwig project?

I am Just saving Riffer with Bitwig Project.