Gatelab is Here! (and it's free)

Hi
I love Gatelab, it’s almost perfect. Only issue is it crashes Cubase 11 Pro when I’m trying to export audio. If I disable Gatelab, the file exports flawlessly. With Gatelab enabled, the export window freezes and the file is never completed.

I have updated to the latest version and deleted the Presets file as suggested, but this hasn’t helped. I’m using Windows 10 on a decent computer (i7, 32Gb RAM).

Just to add to my post above, Gatelab crashes Ableton too, also while exporting. Maybe it’s a problem with my system, but I’ve never had this issue with the other Audiomodern plugins I have (Riffer, Filterstep). Also, in Cubase, when attempting a real-time export, I got a ‘CPU overload’ error - and I have noticed a lot of wild CPU spikes that I wouldn’t normally have whilst using the plugin.

I feel churlish complaining since it’s a free product, but it would be great to be able to use it. (And since I am complaining, I’ll just add that the randomization mode seems to frequently switch from complex to normal without my permission! The button doesn’t change, but the randomization level appears to.)

I have also run into this problem, but a quick question before I delete that folder. Will I lose all of the presets that I’ve saved if I delete that?
Thanks, I’ve been working with Ableton support for a month and half trying to figure out what was causing unexpected hangs and crashes upon freezing of audio, finally just narrowed it down to this plugin I think, so I’m eager to try this solution. Thanks for your help and I really appreciate the awesome free plugins, they are dope!

Update: So I copied the folder for backup and deleted it from that location, it did not erase my presets, which was great.
I have not been able to do further testing on some of the problematic sets yet but I will report back with my results when I can.

Hi MoTiMo,
Thanks for the update and glad it worked out!