Bug Report - Features no longer working in Soundbox 1.3.3

In the last version of Soundbox I was able to use the keyboard on my laptop to shift the default Octave up and down e.g using the Z key I could shift the octave down one step at a time from C3 to C2 etc and the X key would shift the octave up one step at a time. This useful feature is no longer available in 1.3.3 ! Also, I could use the keyboard on my laptop to play the notes using the keys A,S,D,F,G,H,J,K,L,; on the second row of the keyboard automatically. I now have to click on the small Soundbox keyboard each time I change a patch in order to use these.

Using the laptop keyboard was a quick and convenient way to try various sounds and experiment without having to hook up a midi keyboard. It would be good to see these features reintroduced in the next update!

Hi @BonaDrag ,

Apologies for this. Please expect these to be back in the upcoming 1.3.4.

Thanks for your patience.