Riffer request pls

Coming from Playbeat 3 where we have random button for each task (note, pitch, volume, pan etc ) I think it would be very nice if we have also the random buttons near each task in Riffer ( note, duration, velocity, dencity )… At this point (having Playbeat 3 in that way ) I think it’s time-consuming to lock parameters and then go back and randomise… The lock function it’s good in some cases so I don’t want to be excluded… But if you can please implement that in the Riffer so we can be more creative :slightly_smiling_face:
… Also features from Gate Lab can be included in Riffer and PlayBeat 3 for making it more powerful, I’m talking about the function that allows you to make complicated sequences or simple sequences in Gatelab ( Settle, normal and complex ) …this are very very good features !!!
… Another thing that in my opinion will help a lot will be, to have the piano roll locked or not in key when you choose the scale, I know we have the keyboard button that makes everything in scale but I think will be more easy if we see the scale notes lines in a darker colour or any colour you want, also to have it lock on that scale !
… These are just some ideas that came through my mind when I was working with your plug-in if you find them useful please implement it ! Thank you very much

Hello Jhon_BJ, I hope you’re doing well.

I can confirm all of these are coming with our upcoming Riffer update.
Stay tuned!

Max

1 Like

That’s fantastic !!! I can’t wait… thank you very much… this is such a good news :star_struck:

So, it’s over a year… when can we see this new Riffer… looking forward to the enhanced bass…

Our upcoming version will be ready for beta period within the next month.
Thanks for your patience.

Great… Hope to be included… Nice…

Sign me up too for the beta test if possible!