Playbeat 3 slight hum during playback of preset kits. Bluetooth headphones

I’m experiencing a slight hum during playback of preset kits. I’m using a bluetooth headphones. Any suggestions would help.

Hello UnkleSkunky,
Thanks for reaching out, which Playbeat version are you using? can you please share an audio example ?

Thanks for the reply,
I had the trial but bought it despite the audio issue. I suspect its the wireless.
I will test it and should be able to pull an audio sample at some point. I’ve been playing with it in standalone mode.

Thanks for the information,
There shouldn’t be any ‘hum’ along with the sounds/patterns. If you could add here an audio/link (click on the export tab) we would like to hear it.

Still haven’t pulled a sample but I did experience an issue with audio drivers. I ultimately had to uninstall the asio4all driver and use windows audio to listen with the bluetooth device. I am having trouble recollecting how the error occured but I believe I lost the ability to listen via bluetooth through the asio4all driver and tried to use MME which was a garbled mess. I have been auditioning the app through bluecat patchworks without a daw. I dont hear the hum when using the windows audio driver over bluetooth, so I believe I have more or less solved the problem for now.

Glad to hear that,
Let us know if you have any questions.

Will do, Thanks again.