Play Beat 3 Pitch in Scale

I think is Necessary to have the Pitch in certain scale for individual drums … Because for example, i want my Precautions in the same Scale with my Song … It makes sense right … Just add the basic scales on pitch randomiser please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We’re working on that too!

Thanks for your patience,
Max

4 Likes

This feature would be amazing, scales would sort me out ,the interaction I’m having with my syntakt is awesome, Bring it on!

1 Like

Hi Audiomodern,
How is this coming? It’s been on the pipeline for while now and this would be an absolute bomb feature….

1 Like

This is true pvilella, we are late but i can confirm it will come with some brand new features that we are working on.
Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

This feature would be killer for my workflow as well. Any news on an upcoming update?

Helpfully we will enter a beta period for v4.0 next month.

2 Likes

Hello! Is there any beta? Or how to know when it will be out?

Hello Andrey,

We’re still working on it as we will be including tons of other features as well. We aim to have this out soon.

2 Likes

“We’re working on it”
6 months later
“We’re working on it”
8 months later
“Hopefully entering beta next month”
3 months later
“Coming soon!”
1 month later
crickets

This is why I rarely pay for plugins. Paid for this one and will likely be asked to pay again if/when this basic adjustment to an existing feature is implemented.

Hi Menocu,

I appreciate your feedback regarding our app updates. It’s important to clarify that the frequency of updates doesn’t always directly correlate with the amount of work being done behind the scenes.
Our team is indeed continuously working on improving all of our apps, and sometimes, these updates involve numerous smaller improvements that may not be immediately visible to users.

Focusing on larger updates allows us to allocate resources more efficiently and new requested features can be bundled together for a more significant release.
We also do take the time to thoroughly test new features and improvements to ensure they work correctly and don’t introduce new problems.

While it may seem like Playbeat updates on the core engine are infrequent at the moment, rest assured that our development team is diligently working to deliver most of the user requests with our V4.

Moreover, we would never ask our users to pay for a ‘basic adjustment’ to one of the app’s features. Never done it, never will.

1 Like