More control over the loop

It would be great if you had more control over each loop. Example: you could adjust the start point or crop each sample/loop where you want.

2 Likes

Hi Mjessee,

Thanks for reaching out. While the app has been designed to work with loops, i can confirm that a sample/loop editor has already been requested and we will try to add that soon.

4 Likes

Thank you for the reply. An editor would be cool but also if you could select pieces like this example. Then you could snap them to the grid or move them about as you’d like.

1 Like

Yes, we can try to control/slip the audio within the Grid

5 Likes

yeah needs slipping!! If , for example, i want to remix my exported bassline, loading in a few copies of it and slipping them around would be a good way of doing it.

1 Like

I just purchased the Complete Suite during the spring sale and I was surprised to learn that I can’t realign imported loops to the grid. I’m not sure what that Trim button is supposed to do, but it doesn’t seem to fix loops that aren’t perfectly cut to the bar length. This make some of my loops useless in Loopmix.

Hi omniphonix,

Loopmix is designed to import Loops that are already edited regardless of how many Bars they are. (You can import loops up to 1 min. in length.)

At the moment Loopmix does not have an audio editor tab, but this is something that is requested and we are working on adding this as new updates roll out.

The ‘trim’ button, once engaged will force the Loop to play only the first visible part on the sequencer and will not refresh the waveform for the remaining part of the Loop.

Yes, sorry, I guess I was just adding my support for the audio slipping mentioned above.