I have a suggestion to add some functions

Hello! Can you please tell me if it is possible to add a couple of functions to this wonderful plugin Chordjam?

1. Possibility to change the length of the notes pressed in the arpeggio chord.
  2. Possibility to create arpeggio chords manually myself, i mean without the help of harmony presets (Scale Type and Chord Type).

I will be very grateful for your answer.

With respect,
Maxim

Hello Maxim,
you can do both, check out our complete tutorial for more information: CHORDJAM by Audiomodern | Complete Overview - YouTube

Best
Max

I’m sorry. Maybe I asked the wrong question.
I have a plugin in which I can play my invented chords in real time and immediately record them in midi without resorting to scale settings.
I meant that when the keys are pressed , the functions of the Scale Type and the Chord Type are not involved . My idea is to be able to sometimes completely disable these functions (Scale Type and Chord Type) while playing and using your plugin just like a simple full-fledged midi arpeggiator.

Maybe I’m using something wrong in the Chordjam. I will study and understand further.

In the screenshot, an example of how this function is implemented in this plugin:

Thanks for your reply. Sincerely, Maxim