Audio export problem on tracks with Density?

Hi, hoping somebody can help me with a strange problem! When I export to audio, any sample that has density used on it lose volume after the first trigger.

In the attached picture the 2nd and 3rd triggers have density applied, all the others do not. You can see they get a lot quieter. This is ONLY happening to samples with density, ONLY on export. I’ve exported to different DAWs, same problem. Exportd from standalone and from VST, same problem.

Without exporting, they playback normally in both the standalone as as VST. However I need to export because Renoise doesn’t want to get along with Playbeat. It’s driving me crazy.

I found a work around by using Audacity to record Speaker Output, but it’d be much smoother if I could export directly to my daw. Thank you to anyone who can help me with this!!

Mike

Hello Mike,

I hope you’re doing well. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear that, this shouldn’t happen.
I assume that this is for Playbeat app, can you please confirm that you are using the latest version 3.1.5?

Max

Yes, I just bought the program about a week ago. It is the newest version. I could try to update it I suppose, do I have to do that from the AudiModern website? Thanks in adavance.

Hi, yes I am using Playbeat 3.1.5. Win 64. It’s mostly noticeable on chords or bass, but it does it on drum samples also.

Thanks for the information.
This definitely shouldn’t happen. We will make some more tests and in case of a bug we will correct with a quick update.

Thank you for your patience,
Max

1 Like