The quick preset slots should be saved in the VST session and not be global

Right now I can’t use the quick load slots as sequencer patterns since they are global - It should be possible to have the slots local to the instance of the plugin in one session.

3 Likes

That is true,
With our upcoming update we will be utilizing Loopmix’s system which saves snapshots along with the preset itself.

2 Likes

Perfect can’t wait! Thanks for confirming. Any eta?

No ETA at the moment as the app will come with many new features, we expect this to be ready later on this season.

Please, add this feature asap, I didn’t know presets were global and I screwed some projects I was working on (the patterns in a project were replaced with patterns from a totally different project)

2 Likes

Yes, exactly. I’m a new user and was astonished that they were global and not saved with my session. For such an incredible and intelligent plugin this seems like an extraordinary oversight and really should be fixed asap. Currently Playbeat is my only VSTI, out of hundreds, that doesn’t return to its saved state when I reload a project. I love everything about this plug but this really not good for workflow.

1 Like