Multichannel mixer output for Loopmix

It would be really nice if we could set different output channels in the mixer section. This would allow us to bus each track to an individual track in Ableton for processing, etc.

The XLN’s XO device has this feature, as well as Kontakt, Sugarbytes DrumComputer, and others.

Hello dangayle,
Thanks for reaching out. If you are using the Desktop version of Loopmix , Multiple outputs are supported already and handled by your DAW. When you open 6 new Audio tracks you will be able to see the 6 different inputs coming from Loopmix on those tracks.

Let me know if this works for you.

Whoa, hey. I didn’t see it as an option, this is cool. I swear I tested it, but I guess I did something wrong. This is great, thank you.

1 Like

Hi Audiomodern,

first of all my congratulation. Loopmix from my point of view is your most creative tool so far.

You’re right regarding the different audio buses but nevertheless it would be nicer to make it configurable. So it would be possible to send 2 or more tracks to the same bus where one make maybe the same compression, delay and such for bass frequencies (another one for mid frequencies a.s.o.). As well when providing 32 stereo outs it would be possible to let several instances of Loopmix run in the same DAW track and route all 32 from there. Just my 2ct…

Hi ceetee,

Thanks for reaching out and for sharing your feedback!
That’s a solid point, we will see if we can add this with our upcoming update.

Stay tuned!

Thanks again for making some of the greatest tools on the planet!

Im having trouble figuring out how to setup loopmix multi outputs in reaper.

Playbeat does it very simple and i have a spiffy lil template to just op3n up and have it ready.
Would LLLLOOOOVEEEEE 2 do the same with loopmix. I know where theres a will theres a way!

Next to my alltime favs Reaktor and Reason , your stuff is the greatest ! <3

I tried opening up 6 empty tracks, and manually routing , but i just dont see any options other then ONE loopmix channel ( my instrument channel). Im sure im just missing something like a normal human does :joy:

Hello Crafty77,

Thank you for reaching out and for your feedback. Both Playbeat & Loopmix multi-out function should work exactly the same way. Which Loopmix version are you using? (AU/VST/VST3)

Thank u for super quick response !

I’m using V 1.1.3

I figured it out ! The second u told me it worx the same way as playbeat I KNEW I had to start from scratch thinking I missed something :joy:

When opening new instrument track in reaper, it “usually” asks ( would u like to open " blah blah" on tracks " blah blah ( multi tracks).

I must’ve hit no by accident!

Thank u !
WOW… playbeat AND loopmix routed multi channels…skies the limit!

Funny as I read this email I was in middle of my first project using loopmix!

Easy peasy, save preset, and import to new multi output instance !

I love yall!
Think I have all your instruments, but now I’ll be hooked waiting for more!

( how bowt a playbeat/ loopmix "style "
Multi FX processor in the future???)

Ya know…food for thought for new product…
Have a set of 8 fx channels (each with a selection of dozens of different fx to choose from so I can do a delay/distortion for 2 measures, then a granular /reverb/glitch for another 2, and morph between measures) or something like that! Lol…I know of some stuff like that in reaktor, but think yall could literally redefine fx sequencing for sure with the "loopmix/playbeat " style approach.

The filter seq yall have is nice:)
can’t wait for maybe some modulation LFO stuff to be possible (ex: like attaching the infinity button to an lfo to go from 2 bars n slide to 1 bar)

Thanks again !
One love!
Mike ( your new loyal customer for life:)

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback :heart: